The MADHOUSE Tritan™ Drinkware Collection seamlessly coordinates with all MADHOUSE melamine and fine paper dinnerware collections. The Melon Collection includes tumblers and goblets in two color options—clear and translucent black. Eastman Tritan™ copolyester brings durability with the look of glass without the cracking of ordinary plastic. Elegance is not sacrificed for durability with these beautiful drinkware pieces.
MADHOUSE Inspired Cocktail Recipes
The MADHOUSE Tritan™ Drinkware Collection is perfect for serving your favorite cocktail recipes. The tumblers are great as highball glasses, pint glasses and water glasses. The Melon goblets can be used for cocktails, but are best for wine and blended drinks. Don't forgot to top off your cocktail presentation with gold or silver Rock drink stirrers for a unique twist. Below are suggestions inspired by the beautiful MADHOUSE dinnerware collections.
This delicious version of the French martini is inspired by the seductive, exotic Black Orchid collection and features a bright pop of magenta too.
French Martini and Champagne Cocktail
1.5 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. Chambord raspberry liqueur
1/2 oz. pineapple juice
- Shake vodka, Chambord and juice with ice in a cocktail shaker
- Strain into a Tritan™ tumbler and top with champagne.
Channel the tropical atmosphere when serving cocktails with this beachy collection by putting a citrus twist on an island classic.
5-6 fresh mint leaves
2 oz. lime juice
1 oz. agave nectar (honey or simple syrup can be substituted)
3 oz. light rum
2.5 oz. Ruby Red grapefruit juice
2.5 oz. grapefruit schnapps or liqueur
- Muddle mint leaves, lime juice and agave nectar in a cocktail shaker. If you choose to substitute honey or simple syrup, you may add more to taste based on desired sweetness.
- Add rum, grapefruit juice, schnapps and ice to shaker.
- Shake well and strain into two Tritan™ Melon tumblers.
- Top tumblers with soda water (and ice, if desired).
An Italian get together isn’t complete without wine, and a homemade sangria can be a refreshing treat for warmer weather entertaining.
Red Wine Sangria
1 750 mL bottle of dry red wine
1/4 c. cognac
1/4 c. triple sec
1/4 c. orange juice
1/4 c. sugar
1 apple, cored and cubed
1/2 orange, thinly sliced
1 lime, thinly sliced
1/2 c. strawberries, hulled and sliced
1/2 c. cherries, seeded and cut in half
1 L. seltzer water
- Combine all ingredients besides seltzer water.
- Chill for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to combine.
- Add seltzer water.
- Serve over ice in a Tritan™ Melon goblet.
Keep things sweet and Southern like this beautiful MADHOUSE collection with a classic mint julep served in the Tritan™ Melon tumbler.
8 fresh mint leaves
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. water
1 c. crushed ice
1/3 c. bourbon
- Mix sugar and water together in a tumbler until the sugar dissolves.
- Add mint and muddle.
- Add ice and bourbon and stir until well mixed.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and enjoy!
Nothing says summer like enjoying a cold drink. Pink lemonade margaritas combine two classic poolside beverages to create cocktail bliss.
Pink Lemonade Margaritas
1 12 oz. can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
36 oz. water
12 oz. tequila
6 oz. Grand Marnier
- Mix frozen lemonade, water, tequila and Grand Marnier in a large pitcher. To save on clean up, you can use the can as a measuring tool.
- Chill for an hour.
- Blend with ice or serve over ice in a Melon goblet rimmed with salt.
Inspired by beautiful wine country, the Fig Leaf collection is great for entertaining alfresco. And to cool things off, enjoy these fun grown-up slushies!
1 bottle of Riesling
2 c. strawberries, hulled
1 Tbsp. lime juice
2 Tbsp. sugar
- Put aside 1 c. of Riesling.
- Puree strawberries, lime juice, sugar and remaining Riesling in a blender.
- Pour mixture into ice cube tray and freeze.
- When ready to serve, puree frozen cubes with remaining wine.
- Serve in Tritan™ Melon goblets and enjoy!